Add Flex Superpowers to the Tweet Embed

Has it been decided yet whether it is a bu in the code or in chrome or what? I am using chrome and today i am having the same problem,

If I understand correctly only the 5 projects must be done, therefore moving ahead. Will have to come back for it later.

@dave3 @mastersmedia11 I have the same problem with this challenge, but it doesn’t work in Firefox either! I’m using Firefox 60.0.2 (64-Bit) on Linux Mint.

I updated Firefox to version 61.0 (64-Bit, Linux Mint) today, but it still didn’t work. I forgot to mention that I can’t see the follow button (follow-btn) in Firefox. At the place, where the button should be, is simply nothing!
So I tried to solve this task in Chromium (V. 65.0.3325.181, official build) and voilà, it worked fine. I could also see the follow button.

Same bug here - anyone figure out a consistent fix?

Is it possible this is related to adblock in whichever browser you all are using? If you’re unable to see the follow button its quite likely an adblocker has removed it. Might try disabling it. I showed 2 blocked elements on the page, one being the follow button.

7 Likes

I’m using google chrome and when I turned off my adblock i was able to complete the lesson

6 Likes

This worked for me. I’m using Firefox 61 and had my AdBlock Plus enabled so I disabled it for the site and voila! the tests passed.

2 Likes

Can confirm @ryub3n is correct. You’ll need to disable your adblocker (unlock origin in my case) to complete this task.

3 Likes

Confirmed. It was adblock for myself as well.

2 Likes

In Chrome browser, it just related with the AdBlock plugin, after disabled the ad plugin, the test passed.

2 Likes

many thanks, i just disable my adblock and i passed the test. :smiley:

1 Like

nah , im facing the same error !

Disabling Adblocker on the FCC site in Chrome fixed this issue for me.

1 Like

Disabling adblocker fixed my problem too. Does anyone have any theories as to why that is the case?

1 Like

There are filter lists which I believe have the follow-btn class blocked. So they block the button from showing up on the page and the test fails.

1 Like

I have the same problem and I confirm you have to deactivate Adblock, thanks for your advice :slight_smile:

1 Like

Confirmed this is due to adblocker. Running it in a private browser also works since it disables plugins.

this worked (in chrome)! thank you so much!!!

Had same issue, disabled adblock and it worked.