Can I learn Python on a mobile app?

How can I learn python with mobile app

Hyes you are right I want learn python beacuse I really don’t know

Thanks for suggestion

Personally I dont think it is possibly to fully learn Python via just a mobile app.

Don’t get me wrong, they can be handy alongside other methods, especially SoloLearn which the Python course is actually quite good. However you can learn as much theory as you like, but when it comes down to it at the end of the day, you need a computer and a place where you can write programs and see what they do, whereas a mobile app cant really offer that.

Firstly, let me ask you. Why do you want to learn Python specifically? Its a fantastic language and opens up many doors, however you have posted about it on a course that focuses predominantly on HTML/CSS/JavaScript.

One of the best resources I can give you is Colt Steels course -
https://www.udemy.com/the-modern-python3-bootcamp/
This goes through the fundamentals of Python and the final project is building a web crawler.

That’s cool thank you

Sololearn provides an awesome app to learn all kinds of pragramming languages on mobile devices!
You should definitely check that out in the app store!

Solo Learn

1 Like

DataCamp is a great app for learning beginner to intermediate python. Was able to learn the basics of python in a week, check it out! https://datacamp.com/mobile/get

You could try to run the codecademy and sololearn apps.

My friend learned the basics through sololearn but I’ve reviewed the course myself and it seems good for train trips and waiting rooms.

You can also download Pydroid to practice your python code.

It’s an “iffy” question. Not so much if you CAN learn Python, but SHOULD you learn it on mobile? It will be hard for you to test out your gained knowledge on the topic. The only thing that comes to mind is interactive learning and I know just one course that is mobile supported - BitDegree’s Python course.

Apart from BitDegree, I can’t really say which application could be as useful.