Issue with task

Tell us what’s happening:
When i try to say finish it says that The main element should have two paragraph elements as children. isn’t finished and i’ve done everything i could and also seen the video that helps still nothing works

Your code so far

<h2>CatPhotoApp</h2>

<p>Kitty ipsum dolor sit amet, shed everywhere shed everywhere stretching attack your ankles chase the red dot, hairball run catnip eat the grass sniff.</p>

<main>
    <p>Purr jump eat the grass rip the couch scratched       sunbathe, shed everywhere rip the couch sleep in the     sink fluffy fur catnip scratched.</p>
</main>

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/72.0.3626.121 Safari/537.36.

Link to the challenge:

The <main> has 1 <p> so you are lacking paragraph child elements by a factor of :one:.

Well, in your code there is a p element inside the main element - so main has only one children element, the other p is outside of main

I don’t understand there are 2 p elements tho

How do i indendt it? i think that’s what he says in the vid tut

The code you show above does indeed have two <p> elements, yes. But HTML is all about the structure: tags are nested inside other tags. The specific requirement is that both <p> tags be placed inside that <main>...</main> tag.

At this point, it may seem like we’re picking tiny nits - but consider: if you were to use CSS to style all the p tags inside all the main tags, we’d use a CSS rule like this:

main p {
  color: #fe0845;
  font-weight: bolder;
}

How many of your current paragraphs would be affected by that? If the answer ISN’T two, then there’s a problem. :wink:

Do You Have Discord? Because I’m Still Confused to what i’ve done wrong just started today and thank you soo much for the tips just don’t understand them :joy: