May Free Code Camp Meetup!

Sounds great! I’ll let you all know if I can’t make it. Friday evenings and Saturday and Sunday tend to work best for me.

1 Like

I’ll check with The Husband and see if he’ll allow me to run away for a bit on Sunday. After Hack For a Cause last week, I’m having to tread carefully!

1 Like

Sounds great, hope to see you there! Feel free to reach out if you need to carpool with me.

Rain is officially booked with a recurring date of the first Sunday at 6pm of every month until the next Y2K!

1 Like

I won’t be able to make it due to a number of factors. Maybe next month!

Just ring the bell and I’ll let you in!
(I brought few snacks as well)

We (gingerbreadmanic and I) got stuck here with auger issues. The joys of home ownership, ugh. I’m so sorry we’re not showing. :disappointed:

Oh no… well, we’ll have to keep trying!
Time to start thinking about the next date?
I’ll know more about my schedule next week, but I’ll for sure be gone the first weekend

Usually the weekend setup will be good for us. It would have been yesterday as well if the day hadn’t fallen apart in the way it did. We started attempting to drill post holes for our new fence early and we just had nothing but trouble with the rented auger so it took all day and we didn’t even make it halfway through.

How’d the meet go? We plan to be at the next one. @mckelveygreg

It was only me and another friend of mine :slight_smile: But we’ll get it going…
I know more at the beginning on next week about my schedule for June, but you may need to take it this time! Maybe someday we can actually meet up in person :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi all,

I am very interested in a meetup for coding. My schedule is usually pretty flexible since I work from home. Anyway, let’s talk dates soon and get together soon :).

1 Like

I would also like to meet up and currently have a lot of availability! Im a fan of doodles if the group wants to create a regular meeting time.

1 Like

@mckelveygreg Should we make a new calendar event for Junes meet or should we wait until it gets closer? If you’re unable to make it I can go and be host although I don’t have a keycard or anything to let myself in. Not sure exactly how RAIN does things?

Hey, I put an event down just so we can at least start the conversation there :slight_smile: However, I won’t be able to make that weekend, but can potential make either one bookending it. I’ll know more this week…
Excited for the recent activity though!!

1 Like

Awesome, thanks! I’ll wait until you know what’s up and we can go from there. Getting close to finishing the JS projects! Having no coding background at all made them a struggle to say the least.

hello fellow developers, i have a suggestion. Can we create a slack channel for the Eugene locality devs so that we can relate and tackle problems as teams and at the same time learn from it. your opinions are welcomed

Funny you should ask! I have a channel on the Eugene Tech Slack. You should join Eugene Tech regardless!
https://eugenetech.slack.com/messages/CJ13TQTB6

@mckelveygreg invite me using ochukwudi205@gmail.com because i tried using the link but it was unsuccessful so please invite me personally.

my bad, invite on its way!
also, you should check out my post on Eugene Local Resources to help get further plugged in