My Complete Portfolio

I have been working on my front-end skills for a long time and I decided to complete one more project before exploring the great world of the back-end + React and Angular! :grin:

Here is a demo of the portfolio.

Here is a link to the code.

I would appreciate all feedback, negative or positive or any criticism. :sweat_smile:

16 Likes

Wow! Impressive work, full of interactivity, very well achieved responsiveness and successful use of colors and fonts :star_struck:ā€¦ congratulations!

What I suggest is to use this tool to detect and correct some errors within the HTML code.

Cheers and happy coding!:keyboard::muscle:

2 Likes

Damn thatā€™s impressive.

PS: you learned that from FCC right? Or there is some other resources?

1 Like

really nice manā€¦ the site looks so nice and beautifulā€¦ kudos to you man

1 Like

@Amine-oppa FCC provided the foundation and with help from other campers, I was able to delve into JavaScript animation, SCSS, and more! :sweat_smile:

Youtube and Google will always be your best friends when trying to learn something! :grinning:

2 Likes

This portfolio is one of the top ones Iā€™ve ever seen.

I really love the animations you implemented in this. They are really smooth and they also make the page appear to be more professional.

Literally all I can say is that this is amazing.

Keep up the great work!
:smiley:

1 Like

Iā€™m very impressed. Good work!

1 Like

How do you define a ā€œrealā€ developer?

1 Like

@craftyhydra I didnā€™t really know what to include as my caption. So I just put something quirky and unorthodox. :sweat_smile:

Perhaps I am just a robot. :wink:

1 Like

its such an amazing site. you really good. kuddos

1 Like

Does anyone have any suggestions on the animated background?
The main problem I encountered was making sure the button was still clickable though.

And does anyone have other ideas to display skills? Sure the SVG looks nice and is easy to show, it can become unresponsive on even smaller screens. Is there perhaps any way with or without CSS grid then?

Your portfolio looks and acts great! I am a designer who is learning to code, and your design looks really to the point, it is simple and clean and has a great interaction :slight_smile: The only thing I would remove is the word AND in your first introduction sentence( Hello there, and I am a real developer.), or is there a specific reason for it? Otherwise, keep the amazing work!:muscle:

1 Like

@tawka Nope, there is no reason at allā€¦ and I guess without the ā€œandā€ it does sound better. Thanks for the feedback! :grin:

@camperextraordinaire I agree with youā€¦ furthermore, the change will only require a few lines of code which can be toggled off or on! :grinning:

Thanks for the feedback and honesty! :grin:

Does anyone have any suggestions for the SVG animation? Is there any other fancy or different ways to display a name?

Also is there a more interesting way to style the animated background? :thinking:

Currently, it has squares turning into circles using keyframes and JavaScript. I want to keep using vanilla CSS and JavaScript since a button is on top of the background.

When I tried using, HTML canvas, the button always ended up not being clickable. If someone has a workaround, or simply a better design with CSS, please let me know! :grin:

@camperextraordinaire I meant that as, additionally React and Angular. :sweat_smile: Thanks for letting me know.

Wonderful Work. Cheers!

1 Like

I would like to receive feedback about my work

Web Developer Portfolio

2 Likes

@colorscodex Overall, well done! The design is simple and the fonts and colors complement each other. :grinning: :wink:

A few things:

You should add scroll-behavior: smooth to the Html tag, so when you click the links, there will be a simple scroll animation.

Second, perhaps you should include a contact form in the bottom for other users to message you.
Perhaps by just adding a few animations and media queries to the text, everything will flow even better.

Once again, great work! :grin:

1 Like

@shaux
Thanks a lot, Shaux, I didnĀ“t know the scroll-behavior property. I aplicated and it is better :grinning:

1 Like