The bug in Comment-out challenge in HTML

@0x000404 could you please scroll down on the left panel to see which checks are failing ?

1 Like

@gugacavalieri

bug

@0x000404
That is strange!

Have you tried using another browser as well?

I also noticed that your Firefox is mirrored. Could have something to do with your locale right? Not sure if this can be impacting the tests :frowning:

1 Like

Not sure how the browsers chrome (chrome = application look) would affect the test. It is using a simple $("p").length === 0 check.

But, I can’t remember seeing anyone having a bug with this challenge before. I’d suggest trying Chrome or a Chromium based browser just to check and see if you can pass the test.

2 Likes

thx @lasjorg
i will try.

@gugacavalieri
I do not think so, I have accomplished many challenges after challenging of comment out.
Comment-out is the only remaining challenge and It still has an error.

i will try another browser.

Thank you all for your help and suggestions

@camperextraordinaire
It’s already updated

@camperextraordinaire
Yes I have tried beforehand

@camperextraordinaire
I have accomplished many challenges, but this challenge remains

@camperextraordinaire
oh thank you very much sir, i was a little scared to cause this problem shile getting the certificate.

if you are using some type of dark mode try turning it off…?

1 Like

@tiroloquo
I have already tried and still does not work

Have you tried in private mode with no extensions enabled? Have you tried running tests with the browser console open to see if something prints there?

1 Like

I have a suggestion write your comment this way sometimes fcc’s scripts for test passing are tougth and strict <!--<p>blablabla</p>--> not even blank between them

1 Like

It does not work on Mozilla Firefox at all.

No matter which browser you are using

Whenever this happens I always suggest refreshing or rebooting. Have you cleared your cache? The other thing would be to try it in Chrome. As a web dev you’re going to have to try things in different browsers anyway.

2 posts were split to a new topic: Adding string tag to text