Whats the best place to learn python?

Hey!
I want to start learning python from scrach and i would like to hear about good resources to learn from and tips on how to learn.

1 Like

I wished if Freecodecamp learns Python as well.

However, there are sources like codecademy that are like freecodecamp(although they are worse)

1 Like

I think EdX also has some courses on Python. You can take them free of charge, but for the certificates you need to pay.

Hi , I’m reading “think python” Link it’s an open source book , it’s easy to follow and it’s really fun to follow either.

Here is how I learned Python over a 5-7 year period. I’m ok, but these resources really helped:

Beginner:

Think Python (Book)
Learning Python the Hard Way (online website)
Python documentation

Intermediate

Fluent Python
Tango with Rango (Django)

I’ve heard a lot of good things about:

High Performance Python

I think there are a bunch of other ones that are pretty good as well, but those are ones that I’ve personally gone through and found useful!

1 Like

I suggest CodeCademy it has really good tutorials and gives step by step instructions.

You need to know the learning part for the coding language where something will definitely appear or for the web developer which will be going to guide with the assertive part through epson printer not printing will advise for the above query in a proper manner.

I started with Codecademy’s Python courses, but if I started again, I would directly jump to Real Python. They have free tutorials and also very high quality paid courses. All the material is very practical from the start.

I am personally a python developer and i started with a book “automate boring stuff with python”

1 Like

Lots of great suggestions already. I’ve been curating a list of learning resources for my side project, HackSource. Here’s the list of free ones I’ve come up with so far:

Hope it helps!

2 Likes

This first course is very hand’s on with many coding exercises etc…
https://www.udemy.com/the-modern-python3-bootcamp/

This book is a long read but covers Python 3 extensively and is by a guy with nearly 20 years teaching people to learn Python.

My friend is good Python Programmer he has learned from online but for doubt clearation he took classes.So i suggest you to learn it online.

I would suggest Intellipaat online tutorial, it has good tutorials with examples and gives step by step guide. And am planning to take online training directly.

I’m also taking a Udemy course on python. It’s good to have the formalized structure.

1 Like

You can learn it from Corey schauffer’s Youtube => corey schauffer…He is an excellent tutor and his videos are very informational . I can’t recommend it more …Happy Coding