100 doors -console.log() can cause a bug

Tell us what’s happening:
just thought i would let people know console log statements for debugging purposes can actually cause your code to fail here. i treated doors as objects and assigned them to a list and the went through the list closing/ opening doors this almost worked fine except that the array stopped adding items at around 40 doors. i couldnt figure this out originally so i moved my log statement outside of the loop to make sure that it wasnt an error with what as being logged all of a sudden the whole script was working perfectly. I can only guess that this is some kind of memory protection to prevent just crap tons of log statements from spamming the console. anyway i hope this helps someone.

Your code so far

function Door(i){
  this.state = false;
  this.number = i;

this.toggle = function(){
    this.state = !this.state;
  }
}

function getFinalOpenedDoors (numDoors) {
  var doorHold = [];
  for (var i = 1; i < 101; i++){
    doorHold.push(new Door(i));
        /*console.log(doorHold) this was the placement of the original log statement*/
  }
  console.log(doorHold)
  var count = 1;
  while (count <= 100){
    for (var i = count - 1; i < doorHold.length; i+=count){
      doorHold[i].toggle();
    }
    count++;
  }
  var openDoor = [];
  for (var i = 0; i < doorHold.length; i++){
    if (doorHold[i].state){
      openDoor.push(doorHold[i]);
    }
  }
  openDoor.map(function(x, i){
    openDoor[i] = x.number;
  })
  console.log(openDoor);
  return openDoor
}

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Ubuntu Chromium/69.0.3497.81 Chrome/69.0.3497.81 Safari/537.36.

Link to the challenge:
https://learn.freecodecamp.org/coding-interview-prep/rosetta-code/100-doors/

More likely it is just a timing thing. FCC stops running your code based on a timer to protect users from crashing their browsers with infinite loops.