100daysofcode doing it together?

I am very happy to send you your first twitt as well. :slight_smile: Twitter is scary at first, but so far it is good for me.

Hi! I would like to join you to the 100daysof code. I’ve started freecodecamp since the beginning of this year but still can finish my frontend certificate . So I think we’ll all benefit from this challenge.

Hey everyone. I’m currently in the process of 100DaysOfCode and would love to be in touch with others going through the same. It could be really beneficial to network through this and share our experiences and frustrations. Feel free to message me on Twitter @BxSchumacher

Hey, yes join us!1 I will really appreciate if you send me a message on twitter because there are already I met fellow coders so I won’t know if you or anyone from Free code camp, so you know I can be more attentive too. I had a lot of trouble today with the internet, just got it back. So sorry for getting back late.

Hey, have you guys started this? It’d be nice to join! Have some extra experience with angular and Mongo and some Iot experience (:

Hey guys.i’d be nice to join

@dmihail94

Guys, you have the twitter ids of us above just send the message, let me know you are from Free code camp, I mean it helps and follow. You will meet many more there new people too. It is actually very motivating, I had issues with my internet and moved into new apartment today so i am doing my hour of coding now!! Again my twitter is @iamlexieonearth I want to go live on Mars, don’t judge me!! hehe :smiley:

Hey, followed you on Twitter and a few others that have put down their usernames.

If people fancy following me too @angelinalblyth1 I dont use twitter all that much so Ill need to try and get a handle on it.

1 Like

Hi guys!

I have started freecodecamp recently, and have been documenting my progress (100 days of code) on mortuie.com . If anyone wants to leave some comments or give me feedback feel free. If anyone wants to join me, just send me a message on here or something.

Thanks,

1 Like