7th challenge is not working

Hi I am on my 7th challenge and it seems that something is not right

Got a link to the challenge? What have you tried? what are you expecting? We got to get more details than that.

I try almost everything but doesn’t let me go to the next challenge

Please post your code and a link a to the challenge. To help you, there is a button in the challenge that will auto link and give you a template to fill out.

1 Like

Again, what does your code look like? And the seventh challenge in which track? Are you on the Basic HTML and HTML5: Delete HTML element? We have no way of knowing where you’re stuck.

Could even be your browser, if you’re not on Chrome it may not work. But, if you’ve gotten to the seventh lesson, then it’s worked so far.

Not the OP, but mine wouldn’t work with Chrome. I had to use Mozilla

it keep telling me that my code should one main Element,but i done it all and still cant go thrue.

<style>

.red-text".{

color:red;}.

p {front size:16px;}

</style>

<h1>Catphotoapp</h1>

<main>

<p{front-size:16px}.rerd-tex{color:red;}</p>

</main>

Kitty ipsum dolor sit amet, shed everywhere shed everywhere stretching attack your ankles chase the red dot, hairball run catnip eat the grass sniff.</p>

Kitty ipsum text:<main><p>Purr<p> jump eat the grass rip the couch scratched sunbathe, shed everywhere rip the couch sleep in the sink fluffycatnip scrathced.</p>

</main>
this is my code so far,ill appricciate if some one can help me.
Thanks

It is hard to really tell without the proper formatting, but it should look like this.

You have more than one <main> tag, you need to use only one.
You have a <p> that instead to be like that is missing a piece and is like this: <p

Remove this thing here.

Your code has a lot of typos, spelling errors, you need to be really careful, because if you are missing a symbol everything could break.

You have a lot of tags that are open but not closed, or closed but not open.

Also, the p tag is used to identify paragraphs, if you use it in the middle of a period it will create a new paragraph even if you don’t want that

There are many things you would need to fix for this to work… my advice is to reset your code, read carefully the instructions and try again

1 Like