Hello there, fellow coders. Here is my first completed project, a tribute page to legendary martial artist Bruce Lee. I would greatly appreciate your feedback/advice. Don’t mince words either, be brutally honest. You won’t be doing me any favors by sugar-coating your advice. I want to improve. Thank you and have a COVID-free day.
Mark over here. I have checked out your page and the content is great. One thing i noticed is your lack of CSS styling on the page. If you can utilize some basic styling technique like changing font family, the font size, text colors, etc. to make your page look nice. This is my opinion
I agree with Mark. I think the first steps of this website sum it up pretty well. https://jgthms.com/web-design-in-4-minutes/
Keep up the good work!
Welcome to the forums @dvenmar. Your page looks good. Some things to revisit;
- Keep the test script when forking the pen (
- The test script should be included, with all tests passing, when you submit your projects.
- Your page passes 6/10 user stories. Click the red button to see which test(s) are failing and text to help you correct the issue.
- Run your HTML code through the W3C validator.
- Since copy/paste from codepen you can ignore the first warning and first two errors.
- There are HTML coding errors you should address. Also remember that an
idmust be unique within the document.
- Review the lesson about giving meaningful text to links.
- Web Accessibility in Mind has a more thorough explanation.
- “wikipedia entry” and “here” are not accessible