a newbie requires assistance

Hi guys,

So I’m pretty new to scripting entirely and need some assistance which I can’t really find on the Internet or W3c school.

I’making a Web page and I have managed to create a ‘navbar’ and a title on my ‘hero page’ however my wire frame indicates I need to put 6 intractable pictures in the middle and text to the ride side column, unfortunately I have no idea how to do this.

I am using ‘visual studio code’ to write up my HTML and CSS It seems as if when I wirte anything on my ‘scss’ it does not reflect onto the Web page but that’s separate.

Amy help would be appreciated, thanks.

I’making a Web page and I have managed to create a ‘navbar’ and a title on my ‘hero page’ however my wire frame indicates I need to put 6 intractable pictures in the middle and text to the ride side column, unfortunately I have no idea how to do this.

I think we’d need to see the code to help.

when I wirte anything on my ‘scss’ it does not reflect onto the Web page but that’s separate.

I would guess that you’re using some kind of bundler like web pack and you need to fire off some kind of listener to know to compile scss code (which the browser can’t read) into css (which the browser can).

In any case, we can offer a lot more guidance if we see the code. I would suggest learning how to create a github repo. It’s free and it’s something programmers need to know how to do anyway. And then it will be easy to share with us exactly what is going on.

I should also point out that there is a “Visit the Curriculum” button in the upper left of your screen. It is a free online course, the first two sections dealing with exactly the kinds of issues you are facing.

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.