About my learning

I started fcc’s code curriculum in Jan 2021 but I stopped it due to some private problems … So How to learn Web Dev as fast and understandable as possible? I did struggle in HTML and CSS :slightly_frowning_face:

(And also, how to learn easily and put it in your mind(me) I’m really struggling on this)

You know, like a roadmap, etc

-Arshat Ali

Hello,
I think you should not think about your pace right before getting into something you have not done yet. Maybe take your time a little bit.

2 Likes

I think you should focus on learning important things step by step instead of worrying about the time. Also note, there are good and bad moments in the learning process, don’t get caught neither by a bad experience nor by a good one (is unrealistic to think you always will have such situations).
Instead, begin by the basics with a realistic milestone. If you try to go too fast, you may end skipping important steps and having many deficiencies as a professional.
Best wishes.

3 Likes

Hi @arsxd81 !

As mentioned earlier, you don’t want to move as fast as possible.

It is important to build a healthy foundation so you can do the job.

Looking at your profile, I see you haven’t made any posts into the forum asking for help on html and css.

Start asking questions.
Asking for help when you are stuck is a good thing.
People are happy to work with you to understand these concepts better.

3 Likes

Thanks for the help :pleading_face:

Thank you so much for the advice
:pleading_face:

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.