About my mistake of accesskey

Tell us what’s happening:
Hello, there!
I need your help for correcting my mistake.
I couldn’t understand what is my mistake and how can I do.

Your code so far

<body>
<header>
  <h1>Deep Thoughts with Master Camper Cat</h1>
</header>
<article>

<h2><a accesskey id="g" href="#">The Garfield Files: Lasagna as Training Fuel?</a></h2>

<p>The internet is littered with varying opinions on nutritional paradigms, from catnip paleo to hairball cleanses. But let's turn our attention to an often overlooked fitness fuel, and examine the protein-carb-NOM trifecta that is lasagna...</p>
</article>
<article>

<h2><a accesskey id="c" href="#">Is Chuck Norris a Cat Person?</a></h2>

<p>Chuck Norris is widely regarded as the premier martial artist on the planet, and it's a complete coincidence anyone who disagrees with this fact mysteriously disappears soon after. But the real question is, is he a cat person?...</p>
</article>
<footer>&copy; 2018 Camper Cat</footer>
</body>

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/87.0.4280.88 Safari/537.36.

Challenge: Make Links Navigable with HTML Access Keys

Link to the challenge:

You are missing first and second id in h2 tag

Thanks.
And What is the correct one?

hope this works for you

<body>
  <header>
    <h1>Deep Thoughts with Master Camper Cat</h1>
  </header>
  <article>

<h2><a id="first" accesskey="g" href="#">The Garfield Files: Lasagna as Training Fuel?</a></h2>

<p>The internet is littered with varying opinions on nutritional paradigms, from catnip paleo to hairball cleanses. But let's turn our attention to an often overlooked fitness fuel, and examine the protein-carb-NOM trifecta that is lasagna...</p>
  </article>
  <article>

<h2><a id="second" accesskey="c" href="#">Is Chuck Norris a Cat Person?</a></h2>

<p>Chuck Norris is widely regarded as the premier martial artist on the planet, and it's a complete coincidence anyone who disagrees with this fact mysteriously disappears soon after. But the real question is, is he a cat person?...</p>
  </article>
  <footer>&copy; 2018 Camper Cat</footer>
</body>
1 Like

Thank you for your support!

1 Like

It is great that you solved the challenge, but instead of posting your full working solution, it is best to stay focused on answering the original poster’s question(s) and help guide them with hints and suggestions to solve their own issues with the challenge.

We are trying to cut back on the number of spoiler solutions found on the forum and instead focus on helping other campers with their questions and definitely not posting full working solutions.