About provided additional first few words kitty ipsum text,i am stuck on here for 3 hours,who can help me to resolve this?

Tell us what’s happening:

Your code so far

<h2>CatPhotoApp</h2>

<p>kitty ipsum text Kitty ipsum dolor sit amet, shed everywhere shed everywhere stretching attack your ankles chase the red dot, hairball run catnip eat the grass sniff.</p>
<p>kitty ipsum text Pur jump eat the grass rip the couch scrathed sunbathe,shed everywhere rip the couch sleep in the sink fluffy fur catnip scratche.</p>
<main>
<p>kitty ipsum text</p>
<p>kitty ipsum text</p>
</main> 

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/64.0.3282.140 Safari/537.36 Edge/17.17134.

Challenge: Introduction to HTML5 Elements

Link to the challenge:

With the phrase they give you you have to add it as a paragraph, and with the two existing paragraphs add it to a main

Hi,I still did not get it.Could you explain to me " Your p element should contain the first few words of the provided additional kitty ipsum text ." ,How can I pass this one ?

This paragraph is fine, the exercise gives you the next paragraph " Purr jump eat the grass rip the couch scratched sunbathe, shed everywhere rip the couch sleep in the sink fluffy fur catnip scratched." and you must transform it with the corresponding labels.

now that you have both paragraphs you should include in a main.

You should have 2 p elements with Kitty Ipsum text.
it is only the paragraph that is already written and the one that you must create.

Hi there,thanks for responding quick .I double check what i did not do while thinking what you told me.It is your word CORRESPONDING LABELS that inspire me !I know i am still confusing why and how i go through but i really appreciate your sollution.Thanks for your help .A good day ^^Bella

1 Like

This is the starting code:

<h2>CatPhotoApp</h2>

<p>Kitty ipsum dolor sit amet, shed everywhere shed everywhere stretching attack your ankles chase the red dot, hairball run catnip eat the grass sniff.</p>

You need to add some things:
FIrst, create a second paragraph element below the first one with the following text

Purr jump eat the grass rip the couch scratched sunbathe, shed everywhere rip the couch sleep in the sink fluffy fur catnip scratched.

And then, wrap both paragraphs in a main element. This means you need to write the <main> opening tag just after the h2 element, and the closing </main> as last thing in the code, after the closing </p> tag of the second paragraph element.
In your code you have too many p elements, with the wrong text. I suggest you reset your code and try again.

Hi there,thanks for responding quickly,i am out of it already .A GOOD DAY ^^Bella