About the Support category

About the Support category
0.0 0

Report any problems you’re having with freecodecamp.org here, and we’ll try and fix them.

_
h2 {color: blue;}

Kitty ipsum dolor sit amet, shed everywhere shed everywhere stretching attack your ankles chase the red dot, hairball run catnip eat the grass sniff.

c1 but its still red. how do I change it blue?

Having Problems with the first few Bootstrap challenges. I’ve been able to pass them but I noticed they are not working properly as in the bootstrap button is not showing up nor is it placed under the first cat photo like directed so to do initially. My guess is the hidden link to bootstrap was not added in those first couple of examples as it seems to be working in later challenges

Can I report problems on here with learn.FreeCodeCamp?

Hello,
After recent changes to the fcc website, all my code are gone.
My progress is visible in the curriculum but when I go to the particular challenge the code is reset to starting value.
It’s a little bit inconvenient because the code in completed challenges makes some kind of examples and guidebook which I could utilize for completing next challenges.

Could you reinstate the code which I wrote in completed challenges it will mean a world to me.

Hey,
Is there a way I can change my username here on the forum?
thanks!

Hi. Is there a way I can change my default email? Apparently, for some reason I had to add a second email because my email associated with GitHub wasn’t somehow valid. I don’t understand that.