About to die from building a survey from. Please help!

1. Inside the form element, I can select a field from one or more groups of radio buttons. Each group should be grouped using the name attribute. Each radio button must have a value attribute.
    Here is the link to my codepen

your first error is you are using wrong syntax
correct syntax is

<input type="radio" name="name of your radio" value="value of your radio">

2 >
you have not added checkbox in your form . you should add check box

3> Inside the form element, I am presented with a button with id=“submit” to submit all my inputs.

for this add submit button in your form with id submit.
4 > you have not added textarea in your form add it

other error are also present you have to review it and then try to solve it .
you can see which error is exactly in your code by clicking that pass button then freefodecamp will show you what exactly happening in your code

1 Like

@Kuhum, you have quite a few syntax errors in your code.

• As a suggestion switch the Syntax Highlighting in Codepen to help catch errors.
    Go to your Codepen profile Settings → Editor Preferences (not the setting for the pen, but for your profile). Switch the Syntax Highlighting to Oceanic Dark and save the setting. Go back to the pen and make sure your new setting is working. The code highlighting will be using different colors. Errors will now be marked in red.

You may also want to review this lesson about creating radio buttons.

1 Like

Thank you guys, I,ve corrected the most of the syntax errors. However am now left with about two syntax errors at the end of my HTML. What am I getting wrong? Here is my code as of now

@Kuhum, run your HTML code through the W3C validator.

• There are HTML syntax/coding errors you should be aware of and address.
    <bi> is not a valid HTML tag
    If you meant <br> just know that you should not use the <br> element to force line breaks or spacing. That’s what CSS is for.
    Reference MDN Docs
1 Like

Thank you. Problem solved. :white_check_mark:

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.