About uncommenting

Tell us what’s happening:
Describe your issue in detail here.
I need to uncomment h1 h2 and p and I find this hard to get. first time coder

Your code so far

<!--
Hello World

CatPhotoApp

Kitty ipsum dolor sit amet, shed everywhere shed everywhere stretching attack your ankles chase the red dot, hairball run catnip eat the grass sniff.
-->

Hello World.CatPhotoApp. Kitty ipsum dolor sit amet, shed everywhere shed everywhere stretching attack your ankles chase the red dot, hairball run catnip eat the grass sniff.

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10_15_7) AppleWebKit/605.1.15 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/14.1.2 Safari/605.1.15

Challenge: Uncomment HTML

Link to the challenge:

You don’t want to add anything new. The instructions say to “uncomment”. When you add a comment in HTML you add the comment tags around the content you want to comment. So what would you do to “uncomment” the content?

take off the comment tags. but should I take them off in the previous comments or just write a new combined comment of h1 h2 and p?

Yes!

Yes!

In programming, to “uncomment” something means to remove the syntax that is making it a comment. In this case that is the <!-- and --> tags.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.