Help solve this , i can not calculate this to obtain the right solyion

Your code so far

// Setup
var myArray = [[1,2,3], [4,5,6], [7,8,9], [[10,11,12], 13, 14]];

// Only change code below this line.
var myData = myArray[0][0];
myArray[0],[2];

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/74.0.3729.169 Safari/537.36.

Link to the challenge:
https://learn.freecodecamp.org/javascript-algorithms-and-data-structures/basic-javascript/access-multi-dimensional-arrays-with-indexes

well, the first line is accessing the first element of the first subarray of myArray and giving that value to the variable myData, which I think is the line you have to change
the second line is incorrect syntax, the comma shouldn’t be there plus you are not doing anything with the value

remember, it is asking you to make so that myData is equal to 8 extracting the value from the array

Thanks for the quick response , i am actually finding it difficult calculating the arrays in order to obtain 8 as the answer.
wish you can give me a break down to solve it

to get 8 you’re supposed to look for the 2nd element in the 3rd sub-array. I hope this helps

you don’t need to calculate the array, the array is already there, you just need to extract the data from the array using the square brackets and the numbers

Eventually created a square table and got the answer .
position 0 1 2 3
0 1 4 7 10
1 2 5 8 10
2 3 6 9 12

Thanks all for the fitback:+1:

Eventually created a square table and got the answer .
position 0 1 2 3
0 1 4 7 10
1 2 5 8 10
2 3 6 9 12

Got the answer as:
myArray[2][1];

Thanks all for the fitback:+1: