Accessing Nested Objects - Solution won't work

I cannot seem to understand this one. I’ve been trying since last evening and then again all morning. I went to the help section and that solution doesn’t work.

**Your code so far**

const myStorage = {
  "car": {
    "inside": {
      "glove box": "maps",
    "passenger seat": "crumbs"
     },
    "outside": {
      "trunk": "jack"
    }
  }
};
const gloveBoxContents = myStorage.car.inside["glove box"];
console.log (gloveBoxContents);
  **Your browser information:**

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/97.0.4692.99 Safari/537.36

Challenge: Accessing Nested Objects

Link to the challenge:

This code works fine for me. Are you running any browser extensions that interfere with JavaScript?

When I run your code it passes all the tests. Here are some things that can prevent freeCodeCamp from working:

• Using an unsupported browser. freeCodeCamp is tested against the current versions of Safari, Chrome, Firefox, and Edge
  • Adblock extensions. These prevent test scripts from running.
  • Script blocking extensions or turning off JavaScript in your browser. This site requires JavaScript.
  • Disabling 3rd party cookies. I think this only affects projects, but it’s going to be a problem anyway.
  • Browser extensions that change the appearance of websites. These are likely to cause tests that reference CSS to fail.
2 Likes

Thank you so much! I will look into all of your suggestions. :slight_smile:

You may need to reset the challenge and re-input your solution after making the necessary changes.