Accesssibility Quiz CSS step 20

I have been trying to figure out how to add text content to the label elements but nothing i looked up worked. If you know how to add text content please let me know thank you.

"—It is important to link each input to the corresponding label element. This provides assistive technology users with a visual reference to the input.

This is done by giving the label a for attribute, which contains the id of the input.

This section will take a student’s name, email address, and date of birth. Give the label elements appropriate for attributes, as well as text content. Then, link the input elements to the corresponding label elements.—"

**Your code so far**
> <section role="region" aria-labelledby="student-info">
>           <h2 id="student-info">Student Info</h2>
>           <div class="info">
>             <label for="input" input.textContent></label>
>             <input />
>           </div>
>             <input />
>           </div>
>             <input />
>           </div>
>         </section>

Challenge: Step 20

Link to the challenge:

1 Like

The text content goes in between the opening and closing tags. It’s the text that will appear on the page.

4 Likes

you mean for=“input.textContent” or for=“input input.textContent”?
I m still on this problem and i’m trying a many options, still doesn’t work

When the instructions say to add appropriate text content to each label, they don’t literally mean “textContent”, they mean an short description of what the input is for. The instructions say:

“This section will take a student’s name, email address, and date of birth.”

So the first input is for the student’s name, the second for their email address, and the third for their date of birth. What would be appropriate text to add to the label so that someone filling out this form would know what they are supposed to enter for each input?

Learn Accessibility by Building a Quiz - Step 20 Also tried the for=“input.name” nad putting the input id=“name” and stil can’t get through this step

1 Like

Mod Edit: SOLUTION REMOVED
I hope this will be of help.

1 Like

It is great that you solved the challenge, but instead of posting your full working solution, it is best to stay focused on answering the original poster’s question(s) and help guide them with hints and suggestions to solve their own issues with the challenge.

We are trying to cut back on the number of spoiler solutions found on the forum and instead focus on helping other campers with their questions and definitely not posting full working solutions.

1 Like

Please pardon me. I am new to the system.

2 Likes

The correct answer for this is

Mod Edit: SOLUTION REMOVED

It is great that you solved the challenge, but instead of posting your full working solution, it is best to stay focused on answering the original poster’s question(s) and help guide them with hints and suggestions to solve their own issues with the challenge.

We are trying to cut back on the number of spoiler solutions found on the forum and instead focus on helping other campers with their questions and definitely not posting full working solutions.