Account Not Found or Duplicated Credentials?

Hello!
I logged in today, May 31, 2018, with the new FC site look (looks different!).
However, I am a bit confused about whether or not if my lessons progress has been saved or not.

1. On the curriculum section, I can see lessons that are checked and on light-green font. Is this the progress record from my progress on the previous site layout?

2. I see lessons that have been inserted without a check mark. Are those new lessons added to this site version?

3. In the beginning, the site could not find my username (juar0008). I created a new account with the same username. That seemed to have brought back my past record. Could you verify that I don’t have a duplicated account please?

4. Where could I see my overall points? I think I am down to 107 or something, but surely I am not looking on the right area. Scores couldn’t have been wiped out, could they ?

5. Is the MAP section not available anymore? That was a good progress tool for me.

Thanks!
Cesar

Yes.

Yes.

You will need to email team@freecodecamp.org for this.

Your points are on your portfolio. You can go to your settings and click “Show me my public portfolio” or find it at freecodecamp.org/portfolios/yourusername

Buttons labeled “curriculum” open the new map-ish view. The design isn’t final. The team decided to make a big update with the curriculum changes and the re-architecture of site. Expect incremental improvements to the UI to be rolling out over time once the fires are put out.

Thanks for the attending to my questions so promptly. I will continue enjoying the new and improve site! I will also email the team to check the duplicate scenario.