Account Recovery

Hey! There! Please I’m having issues with my account. I lost the email connected to my account; I have tried linking a new email to it but it’s not working. Also, I had to use a new email to link Git hub so using it automatically creates a new account… I can’t seem to access my previous account. Please if anybody or the admins can help me recover my account, i will really appreciate it, I can’t afford to start all over again in my learning progress. Thank you in anticipation.

You’ll have to email admin@freecodecamp.org for help with account issues. If you can’t access your emails or any of the linked accounts, then there might not be a way to verify that you are the account holder.

Given how often email is used for verification, it’s probably a really good idea to prioritize regaining access to your email account.

1 Like

I will do just that. Thank you so much.

Please keep in mind that even if you need to create a new freeCodeCamp account, you don’t need to start over again. You’ve learned what you’ve learned and no one can take that away from yourself. If you need to create a new account, start from where you left off.

1 Like

I think is best I just continue with my learning process like you rightly suggested. This was really helpful, thanks a bunch!