Adding a Media Query to a p tag

Tell us what’s happening:
Describe your issue in detail here.

I am only able to clear two of the 3 challenges. The task here is to add a media query to my p tag to have a font-size of 10px when the device’s height is less than or equal to 800px. I have done that as requested.

I don’t know what to do to clear the 3rd challenge on this page - which relates to addressing the p tag with an initial font-size of 20px - despite multiple iterations of the other 2 help options.
The clue and the solution provided have not been helpful in resolving this.
What am I not getting right?

Kindly assist.

Thank you.

**Your code so far**

<style>

@media (max-height: 800px) {
  p {
  font-size: 10px;
}
}
/* Only change code below this line */

/* Only change code above this line */
</style>

<p>Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Vivamus quis tempus massa. Aenean erat nisl, gravida vel vestibulum cursus, interdum sit amet lectus. Sed sit amet quam nibh. Suspendisse quis tincidunt nulla. In hac habitasse platea dictumst. Ut sit amet pretium nisl. Vivamus vel mi sem. Aenean sit amet consectetur sem. Suspendisse pretium, purus et gravida consequat, nunc ligula ultricies diam, at aliquet velit libero a dui.</p>
  **Your browser information:**

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/91.0.4472.124 Safari/537.36 Edg/91.0.864.64

Challenge: Create a Media Query

Link to the challenge:

You will have to use the “Reset All Code” button to get back to the starting point.

Be sure and read the lesson thoroughly and pay attention to where you are supposed to enter your code.
Do not change any other code.

Add the @media query where it tells you. Between the comments.

Wow!

Thanx, Roma. I have been battling with this since last night, going over the hint/clue and the solution options multiple times to find out what I was doing wrong.

I did also incorporated part of my solution between the comments, but also altered the other code!

Thank you, again.

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.