worked hard for this, please share your feedback on this project.
Hi there, thanks for your correction.I’ve shared the right link now.
Hi @vishal3, some things to revisit regarding your form;
- Keep the test script when forking the pen (
<script src="https://cdn.freecodecamp.org/testable-projects-fcc/v1/bundle.js"></script>). Your page passes 10/17 user stories. Click on the red button to see the failing tests and a description of why they failed.
- Run your HTML through the W3C validator. Just copy your HTML and paste it into the ‘Validate by Direct Input’ tab.
- You can ignore the first three errors but the others you should clean up.
- Use codepen’s validator to check your CSS. You have a duplicate that affects how your page will display.
- Some add’l errors that codepens validator doesn’t pick up;
- line 20 -
- line 104 -
- The fieldset element is used to group related elements in a form. It’s not a catch-all for the entire form body. Read up on it here https://www.w3schools.com/tags/tag_fieldset.asp
- Don’t use the
<br>element to force spacing. Use margin and/or padding in CSS.
- Revisit the lesson on using
<label>User’s should be able to click on the labels, not just the radio button and/or checkbox.
- Is this a real font?
- Change the cursor to a pointer when hovering over buttons.
- Make your form responsive. It falls apart on smaller screens.