I have completed only one project on the responsive web design certifications. If you have already finished the certifications which projects did you find the hardest? and how much time did it take to complete all the five projects.
Here are some best tips for responsive web design you should use for your projects
- First you have to plan your design
- Be Careful With the Navigation
- Optimize Images so it will take less time to load your website
- Consider a Mobile-First Approach
- You have to Learn How to Use Media Queries
- Add Keyboard Triggers in Forms
- Ensure that all Buttons Can Be Easily Clicked on Smaller Screens
Thanks. I would try to follow your advice.