Last month got a job as a software tester( Automation )
- Completed my engineering degree in 2016
- didn’t get any placement support from my college.
- and had health issues so got to take gap of nearly 1 year, after that had to start look for a job but didn’t get any.
- so one of my friend told me to take training in automation testing as it is on boom so searched for training.
- and joined some[software testing training for 8 moths, after doing it they helped me to get job.
so just want to tell you guys Don’t give up and hustle up, you will definitely get a job.