Alert on login - we couldn't find path ... /learn#general

Morning @all,
It’s a couple of days that when i login to my fcc account i get this alert:
We couldn’t find path /auth/auth0/undefined/learn #general
It has no consequences and it doesn’t stop the application to work, in fact if i navigate to my curriculum page again the alert will disappear.
So it just affects the window right after the login.
My browser has always clean cache so i wonder if someone else is experienceing the same issue.
I noticed that in the link: …/learn #general it appears to be a space between /learn and #anchor tag general, so it sounds like a broken link only because of the space.
Wondering… is this a hidden fcc challenge? : )
I hope this can be clear for fcc site debugging.
Thank You in advance.
Retic

Thank you for helping make FCC better. Bugs can be reported as GitHub Issues. Whenever reporting a bug, please check first that there isn’t already an issue for it and provide as much detail as possible, with screenshots.

Thank You Ieahleen,
both on forum and github i couldn’t find a trace of a similar, previously experienced bug.
I will get a screenshot on my next login or… hopefully, everything will be fine.
Wish You a good day.

I am having the same issue.

Issue reported on GitHub

Hello I had the same problem.
What I did on my browser(google chrome) I pressed ctrl, shift and delete at the same time this took me to a new page in my browser settings where I can clear all my browsing data( history, coockies, cached files) and I selected time range to all time (maybe that was not needed, I don’t know) and clear data.
Hope that will help!!

Thank You Emilian, good try, despite it was not a browser cache issue.
Anyway the problem seems to be actually disappeared.
I logged in now and everything is fine.
Thank You @all, let’s keep on coding : )

thank you, perfecto, here’s the link: