color: pink;
}
.blue-text {
  color: blue;
}
</style>
<h1 class="pink-text blue-text">Hello World!</h1>

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/81.0.4044.138 Safari/537.36.

Challenge: Override Styles in Subsequent CSS

Link to the challenge:

Do you have a browser extension that changes the colors or appearances of websites? If so, it is changing the color of your h1, which will cause the tests to fail.

2 Likes

Hello!

Your code passes the tests for me. Please ensure your browser zoom is set to 100% and you have disabled any extensions that may interfere with FreeCodeCamp’s tests, such as dark mode. If these steps do not work, consider switching browsers. Chrome is the officially supported browser for the FreeCodeCamp curriculum.

Hey @nilferraz!

Your code works out for me too. You can try switching browsers or try disabling extensions which might be interfering with freeCodeCamp’s tests.

yes, thanks, my Chrome was in dark mode activated

2 Likes

You’ll want to turn off that extension for freeCodeCamp. We do have our own native “dark mode” that you can turn on in your account settings (the forum does too).

Just helping @ArielLeslie, as she said, FCC already have it’s own dark mode that you can find here: