Am I up-to the task?

Hello guys, I am done with HTML and CSS basics. Can I really complete the tribute page with the knowledge I have got or I need to continue with the curriculum? Your advice regarding this will be highly appreciated

1 Like

best way to find out is just to try :3

1 Like

I don’t understand you. Do you mean the third project or the third course in responsive web design?

you want to know if you are good enough for the tribute page right? well best way is to just try it out and see how far you get. if your stuck somwhere well i think you can figure out what to do :3

Hi @emilynyaruri, after completing the HTML and CSS basics you have enough knowledge to complete all five of the Responsive Web Design Projects. Just know that you may have to use Google to get more in depth knowledge for some of the things you want to accomplish.
Ask for a code review (in the Project Feedback forum) when you finish each project. User’s there are pretty good about giving helpful, constructive feedback.
Good luck and happy coding!

(Btw, some people use “<3” to mean a heart when talking in forums so maybe “:3” was meant to be something similar.)

Thank you Roma for your great advice and for clarifying to me what three means.

1 Like

Thanks for your advice :3 haha

1 Like