Anime themed survey form, passed all 17 test. Took me longer than I would have liked. It’s a little juvenile for my taste but I’m doing the best I can. I want to make it fully functional in a week or two. Anime Survey Form Let me know what you guys think.
you did a great job, but your colors are a bit bothering. maybe make them blend into each other a bit. Also, your
<textArea> tag should have a placeholder of “comment here…” not a value of it. At all else, great job.
It’s okay but as previously mentioned, the colors are very annoying. They don’t go well together and make your page difficult to read. Also;
- run your code through a validator.
<p>cannot be a child of
- you use the same id more than once (id’s can only be used one time)
- try to not use the
<br>tag. Use margin and/or padding in CSS for styling
- change the cursor to a pointer when hovering over the Submit button
- and as mentioned previously, don’t put a value of ‘comment here’ in your textarea, use a placeholder
The problem with the colors is that the black and blue together do not have good contrast. It is always hard to select the right colors. I usually spend more time than I would like just on the color selection. How about a gradient, a background image, or stripes to replace the blue?
- add font-family: inherit to textarea
- get the input fields the same width and height
- line up your checkboxes and radio buttons
- use a fancy looking font or two
Made some changes based on you guys suggestions. Hopefully its better and a little bit more to your liking.