Any browser normally working with curicilum code editor on mobile Android?

Tell us what’s happening:

Tried Firefox and Chrome both in mobile and desktop mode - nothing good(

Your code so far

<h1>Hello World</h1>

<h2>CatPhotoApp</h2>

<p>Hello Paragraph</p>

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; Android 8.1.0; Nexus 6P Build/OPM2.171019.029.A1) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/67.0.3396.68 Mobile Safari/537.36.

Link to the challenge:

Any help on this? When I click Run Test, it just sits there running test.

I think because your <p>Hello Paragraph</p> needs lot look like this
<p> Kitty ipsum dolor sit amet, shed everywhere shed everywhere stretching attack your ankles chase the red dot, hairball run catnip eat the grass sniff.</p> that’s why it’s not moving you have not finished you have not added the Kitty Ipsum text yet. Try that and let me know if it works

It’s not about task, it’s about code editor itself. Many issues on mobile, hardly had completed fist tasks. Maybe in some cases (browsers, phone models) it is working better, or I have to use PC anyway?

What is wrong with the editor?

Too many issues to write in details)
Well, the most annoying thing is that text editing window in my phone even doesn’t want to open when trying to edit code in maybe 8 cases from 10, when finally opened, no input is possible, cursor blinking in other place from editing point, etc.

Please report these as GitHub Issues

I’m wondering if there is any workaround for these issues. I realize desktop is the best case scenario for working on coding challenges but sometimes (often) when I am on the go I’d like to work on the curriculum.

I believe that the FCC team is working hard on a better solution for mobile devices, but it’s not ready for release yet.