Any know how to create this or the name?

This UI element is usually called something like “Expansion Panels”

You could create this any number of ways, but most frameworks have a multitude of libraries to do this for you.

Here’s how to do it with Angular Material: Angular Material UI component library

You could do this without a framework/lib, or with CSS with some JS too.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.