Any project on a freecodecamp

Tell us what’s happening:

"Dear FreeCodeCamp Staff,

I am currently engrossed in your courses and finding them extremely helpful. I wanted to share a suggestion that might enhance the learning experience. It seems that it is currently possible to proceed to the next step without completing the previous one. This reveals the solution to the previous step, which could potentially hinder the learning process. I recently found myself doing this and wondered why it was possible. Perhaps it would be beneficial to make it mandatory to complete each step before moving on to the next.

Thank you for your consideration."

WARNING

The challenge seed code and/or your solution exceeded the maximum length we can port over from the challenge.

You will need to take an additional step here so the code you wrote presents in an easy to read format.

Please copy/paste all the editor code showing in the challenge from where you just linked.

Replace these two sentences with your copied code.
Please leave the ``` line above and the ``` line below,
because they allow your code to properly format in the post.

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10_15_7) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/120.0.0.0 Safari/537.36

Challenge Information:

Learn Basic OOP by Building a Shopping Cart - Step 24

the curriculum can be perused at one own content, adding this limitation would hide the curriculum to people that maybe don’t want to take all the steps or want to jump around. The practice projects are not even mandatory to do.

If you consider it cheating, you are only cheating yourself.

The curriculum requires discipline to learn without supervision.

Completing the curriculum will not earn you any medals you can use for much of anything, but will allow you to get lots of practice. But that is only if you do the work. The result is knowledge, nothing more.

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.