Any reason why little to no reason or explanation is given in the last 20 or so challenges in Basic Javascript?

Up until this point, everything was somewhat straightforward, but as soon as you start getting to the ‘record collection’ challenge and ‘Iterate Arrays’ challenges, very little explanation is given, and you basically have to copy and paste the example answers into your own to pass…

Am I the only one experiencing this?

Well, maybe not. As I think, in those lections is really a lot of text to learning, but more code to selfstudy described technique.
And as i see, not only “copy paste” to resolve, but copy, paste and a little modify to work good. This same was in many lectioins before.

I’m not sure if this is what you mean, but my standard approach to all the beginning and intermediate challenges was to cut and paste some of the tests into my code as comments and then write code to pass them. Sometimes I had to go through a couple of the tests before I really got the gist of what the problem was asking. I didn’t think much of it, I just figured that’s why the tests were there and visible.

Right, but at least in the past there was understandable information, then all of a sudden it starts making zero sense…