Any Scrum Masters out there?

Many of your qualifications and experiences from teaching will be beneficial in the role of a Scrum Master- the role requires leadership and the ability to communicate with peers. However, coding and technological knowledge are two fundamental factors of the role as well. My company Digital Maelstrom offers lessons in Agile Scrum to those who are interested. It seems you’re already on the right track, but a bit of training could go a long way!

If you will read short guide to Scrum you understand, that it doesn’t require “development” skills, it’s mainly about communication and alining all processes.

With agile fast becoming standard practice at most companies, scrum masters are in great demand. Here is a look at the Scrum Master role, relevant certifications, expected salaries and career opportunities.There are three key roles within Scrum: Scrum master, product owner and Scrum team members. But I don’t have any more experience scrum master because i am learning from CETPA Infotech.

Yes used to be until we implemented DevOps since Scrum is a bit old fashioned and has several flaws in correlation with DevOps. Example: Scrum works for a very small team but, when it increase the strategy behind it get’s flawed. It is common to see that one member brings out an idea and the rest sorta makes the same or gives idea’s simulair to it. DevOps is more developed and prevends it from happenings.