_api/app-info 404 Not Found returned when trying to complete HelmetJS exercises [solved]

Hi,
I am unable to complete any of the Information Security with HelmetJS exercises. Using the Network tab on the console it shows FreeCodeCamp tries to get a file _api/app-info that returns 404 Not Found. The same happens on the first exercise “Install and Require Helmet”, where FreeCodeCamp tries to get _api/package.json and it returns with the status 404. I even tried to create manually the route for the package.json file, and on the Network tab it does return as 200, but the test still does not pass.
Project’s website: https://happy-checkered-primrose.glitch.me

On the console it shows 2 errors:

Seeing the “Cross-Origin Request Blocked” error I installed the cors package. I used it as it saw being used on the boilerplate projects from the previous section. But a 404 status code is still returned.
I’ve tried running the test multiple times in different days, but it does not work.

User agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64; rv:76.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/76.0
I’ve also tried using Chromium, with no success.

It doesn’t look like you used the correct starter project.

Interesting, I’d clicked on the link provided in the exercise. I’ve seen Glitch not cloning repositories through a REPO_URL parameter, so maybe that’s what happened. Glitch is seems quite glitchy sometimes. I didn’t notice it wasn’t the correct started project.
Thank you so much!