Aprenda acessibilidade criando um questionário - Passo 66

Estou quase terminando uma parte do curso de design responsivo paara web novo, mas to com um problema aqui que eu sinceramente não tenho a menor ideia do que esteja errado

Desafio: Aprenda acessibilidade criando um questionário - Passo 66

Link para o desafio:

It looks like you did it correctly. I think the issue is that you duplicated the original rule set that set scroll-behavior. Get rid of the duplicate and it will probably pass. Having that one outside of the media query makes it apply at all times and you only want it to apply when the user’s reduced motion preference is no-preference.

Also, it is much better to paste your code in here than give us a pick. To display your code in here you need to wrap it in triple back ticks. On a line by itself type three back ticks. Then on the first line below the three back ticks paste in your code. Then below your code on a new line type three more back ticks. The back tick on my keyboard is in the upper left just above the Tab key and below the Esc key.

1 Like

That worked, thanks. I will start pasting my code here too instead of posting a pic, thank you for the advice.

1 Like