Arranging output

Hello, I’m on the arithmetic arranger project and was wondering if anyone knows which video tackles the subject of arranging output. I’ve gone back and re-watched a few but can’t seem to find it. Can someone please aim me in the right direction?
Thanks

What specifically are you trying to figure out?

How to print out the supplied horizontal problems into a vertical format with precise spacing ex. 2+2 becomes
+
_

You are not going to find a specific video for that. You are going to have to map out an algorithm to achieve the result you want. You just need to know how to concatenate strings really. It is the order in which you concatenate them that you have to figure out.

To get a string to show on the next line, you will also need to use the \n character (newline character).

ok thanks, I wrongly assumed I could complete the projects based on the course :person_facepalming:

You can complete the projects based on the course. All the syntax you need to complete the project is within those videos.

Have you worked through all the JavaScript curriculum yet (including the JavaScript certification projects)? If not, you should do so, as the Python curriculum is meant to be studied after you have a more firm understanding of algorithms and data structures.