Asking for tips

Hello everyone,

I notice that everyone in this industry suggest that we need to search/apply for job in tech company.
But I’m learning HTML, CSS, JavaScript, node.js, tailwind-CSS (most of them are frontend ecosystem) to create another division in my company I’ve worked, which is not tech company. It’s a foundation.

One of my goal, which is also one of the foundation goal, is making an online learning platform. By the way, I have many things to enhance in this foundation after learning just basic programming. I’ll pretty sure that this technology will give the foundation an opportunity to grow.

But I’m having difficulties try to achieve it by myself (I’m pretty sure no one in this foundation know or have desire to grow with this modern technology, except my boss).

Is it possible, for one that doesn’t work in tech company to build something in tech company do?

Yes, it is possible for someone who doesn’t work in a tech company to build something within a tech company. This could happen through networking, freelance work, partnerships, or even starting their own venture. Passion, skills, and a clear value proposition can open doors in the tech industry.

Yes, it is entirely possible for someone who does not work in a tech company to build and implement technology solutions in their current organization. A situation like yours shows how individuals can use their knowledge and skills in technology to benefit non-tech organizations and foundations.

A non-tech organization can create an online learning platform by learning HTML, CSS, JavaScript, Node.js, and using frameworks like Tailwind CSS. Your goal aligns with the foundation’s mission, and modern technology can indeed enhance the foundation’s operations.

Absolutely, it is possible for someone who doesn’t work in a tech company to build and implement technology solutions for their organization or foundation. In fact, many non-tech companies and organizations are recognizing the importance of technology and are actively seeking to incorporate it into their operations and services.

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.