At crossroads now!

I’ve done “responsive web design” and I’m about to go into the home stretch of JavaScript.

I was under the impression that by now, there would have been some courses on incorporating JavaScript into responsive web design . I saw it while working on responsive web, just never delved into it.

My goal is software developer - front end (might do back, I’m at war with JavaScript rt now). I poked around and now I think I’m off track and just headed down the rabbit hole called JavaScript.

I think I need to take front end. Certification as well, but right now I’m confused?

Insight would be great - which way do I go now? :flushed:

I’m not aware of “some courses on incorporating JavaScript into responsive web design” - but then I’m sometimes behind the times on these things.

I think the idea is that this is progressive. You learn Response Web Design, then you learn JavaScript, then you use both of those as you work on Front End Libraries, etc.

Insight would be great - which way do I go now?

Just keep going, go down the list. You could build the argument that the Python stuff isn’t as crucial to getting a web dev stack, but they can’t hurt. Just keep learning and building. And when you get tired of that, do some building and learning.

That makes sense, but there is nothing on using JavaScript in response web designer.

The setup for responsive web has all 3, and you can bounce between them. I Saw reference code in the JavaScript section., but never saw how to bring that part in/utilize it.

I’ll keep going - figure it out as I go!

That makes sense, but there is nothing on using JavaScript in response web designer.

Right. The Responsive Web Design was about learning the basics of HTML and CSS. The JavaScript section was about learning the basics of JS. In the Libraries section you incorporate the two. With the exception of the Python sections, the rest of the program is about combining HTML, CSS, and JS to make web pages.

Oh - ok…makes sense