Audio content source does not pass test

Tell us what’s happening:
I cannot understand if I am going insane or what. I copied the exact link to audio source and it just wont pass the test. I get “The value for the src attribute on the source tag should match the link in the instructions exactly.” every time. The preview does not play audio but when I open the link with my browser it does.

I cannot include links in my forum posts but I am sure it is the same from desc.

Is this a bug or am I doing something wrong?
Your code so far

<body>
  <header>
    <h1>Real Coding Ninjas</h1>
  </header>
  <main>
    <p>A sound clip of Zersiax's screen reader in action.</p>
    <audio controls>
      <source scr="//link here i cant post it on forums//"  type="audio/mpeg" />
    </audio>

</main>
</body>

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64; rv:64.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/64.0.

Link to the challenge:
responsive-web-design/applied-accessibility/improve-accessibility-of-audio-content-with-the-audio-element

1 Like

99.999% of the time errors like this are because of a tiny spelling error. In your case you have two letters out of order. some people have written herf instead of href for example, Telling you which two won’t be any fun though :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
look closely, you’ll get it "The value for the src attribute "

1 Like

Okay I got it. Thank you.

Sometimes I mess up the shortened attributes because English is not my native language.

Then congrats because you are doing great.
I am amazed at how many people here do not speak English as their first language and still succeed.
If I tried to learn coding on a foreign language site I know I would fail miserably, and so would most of my fellow Americans. It is impressive and humbling

1 Like