</style>
</head>
<body>
  <header>
    <h1>Deep Thoughts with Master Camper Cat</h1>
  </header>
  <article>
    <h2>A Word on the Recent Catnip Doping Scandal</h2>
    <p>The influence that catnip has on feline behavior is well-documented, and its use as an herbal supplement in competitive ninja circles remains controversial. Once again, the debate to ban the substance is brought to the public's attention after the high-profile win of Kittytron, a long-time proponent and user of the green stuff, at the Claw of Fury tournament.</p>
    <p>As I've stated in the past, I firmly believe a true ninja's skills must come from within, with no external influences. My own catnip use shall continue as purely recreational.</p>
  </article>
</body>

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/67.0.3396.87 Safari/537.36.

Link to the challenge:
https://learn.freecodecamp.org/responsive-web-design/applied-accessibility/avoid-colorblindness-issues-by-using-sufficient-contrast

Start by telling us what’s happening.

Why does every one skip the first question?

My code editor is not responding. After writing the correct code as per the question it is not giving correct output

It’s not responding or is your code not passing the tests. Which tests are you getting an X in?

Your code must be like this :
color: hsl(0, 55%, 15%);
background-color: hsl(120, 25%, 55%);