Back End Development and APIs Projects - Exercise Tracker

Tell us what’s happening:
I can’t seem to even render the inital page. is that part of the challenge?
I did all the other challeges through replit, and it worked fine once I cloned it, but for some reason this one it is not even loading the initial page. I tried chaging the whole index.js for other formats but it doesnt seem to be getting past the get request.

Your code so far

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/114.0.0.0 Safari/537.36

Challenge: Back End Development and APIs Projects - Exercise Tracker

Link to the challenge:

Should be working again now. I did see Replit was having an issue earlier. Not sure if you have to start a new boilerplate.

If you ever need an alternative to Replit, Glitch is also an option.

yeh working this morning, thanks for the reply, ill look into Glitch too

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.