I am currently trying to achieve the challenge "Back End Development and APIs - URL Shortener Microservice’.
I did the following project deployed thanks to Replit (below).
From my point of view, it corresponds to what is asked but the correction says item 2 and 3 are wrong.
Please, could you tell me how you understand this.
Your project link(s)
Your browser information:
User Agent is:
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/92.0.4515.159 Safari/537.36
Challenge: URL Shortener Microservice
Link to the challenge:
Opening the network tab shows:
Your app’s response:
Why is that an invalid url?
Hope this helps
I think you have an old version or you changed the HTML. Try logging out
req.body and the regex inside the
The name attribute on the input element should be
name="url". Check the boilerplate or restart using the current replit starter.
The redirect seems to be getting blocked when I submit. Try using the cors package instead.
Thank you lasjorg,
I have used the template with this link : “https://replit.com/github/freeCodeCamp/boilerplate-project-urlshortener” and copy paste my code with some modifications inside and it works…
Maybe “const cors = require(‘cors’);” was missing or something else, I don’t know. Any case, thank you very much for you quick reply !
This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.