Balance Sheet - Step 14 [Possible bug?] 3rd <td> Will Not Pass Test

Hey All!

I feel like I’m missing something really basic here but I’m stuck. I thought there was a pull request for a bug here but now I’m not seeing it.

The instructions for this step are as follows:

# Step 14

In your second tr element, add a th element with the text Checking Our primary transactional account.. Wrap that text, except for Checking , in a span element with the class attribute set to description.

Following that, add three td elements with the following text (in order): $54, $56, $53. Give the third td element a class attribute set to current.

My code is included below, and I’m pretty sure I’ve got it all but I’m getting the following error message when I try to submit:

## Test

Sorry, your code does not pass. Try again.

## Hint

You should have three td elements.

Hopefully I’ve just been looking at it too long. Any help would be appreciated!

<tr class="data">
              <th>Checking <span class="description">Our primary transactional account.</span></tr>
              <td>$54</td>
              <td>$56</td>
              <td class="current">$53</td>
            </tr>
  **Your browser information:**

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64; rv:102.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/102.0

Challenge: Learn More About CSS Pseudo Selectors By Building A Balance Sheet - Step 14

Link to the challenge:

1 Like

Your beginning and ending tags don’t quite match :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Oh gosh :woman_facepalming:t2: I knew it was going to be something simple.

Thank you though!

A programmer’s best tool is another pair of eyes.

2 Likes

I thought it was a bug too! but i think it is…

Checking Our primary transactional account

Hey guys can anyone solve this issue. It showing error don’t know why. Pls help me out.

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.