Bang Bang my head its hurting

Hi team …See below what l have addressed, every single question to fill the gap , l still dont get it ?
Need help how to full the void language , help pls :cold_face:

Your code so far

<h2>CatPhotoApp</h2>

<p>Kitty ipsum dolor sit amet, shed everywhere shed everywhere stretching attack your ankles chase the red dot, hairball run catnip eat the grass sniff.</p>

<Main>-->

<p>Purr jump eat the grass rip the couch scratched sunbathe, shed everywhere rip the couch sleep in the sink fluffy fur catnip scratched.</p>

<main>

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/81.0.4044.138 Safari/537.36.

Challenge: Introduction to HTML5 Elements

Link to the challenge:

I have added a couple of little comments that might help.

thx jeremy, no idea why i did it … because the main was said to put after the paragraph?
anyway … i’m trying to understand what next step … pls help me to understand what it’s supposed to be ? sorry to be a pain … im new to this !

You need to put both paragraphs inside of the main element, like the instructions say.

You also need to fix the syntax of your main opening and closing tags.

You also need to remove the partial comment tag.

Ok i have fixed that , now im lost for the last 2 questions ??? :grimacing:

What is your current code?

i put … see below

<main> <!-- This is the parent element -->

<p>This is your child element</p>

<p>This is your child element</p>

https://www.freecodecamp.org/learn/responsive-web-design/basic-html-and-html5/introduction-to-html5-elements

I can’t see your code. You need to follow the instructions provided in your last topic and add backticks so we can see. ```

But, if the last two tests are failing, it is because your two paragraphs are not in between the opening and closing main tags.

I’ve edited your post for readability. When you enter a code block into a forum post, please precede it with a separate line of three backticks and follow it with a separate line of three backticks to make it easier to read.

See this post to find the backtick on your keyboard. The “preformatted text” tool in the editor (</>) will also add backticks around text.

Note: Backticks are not single quotes.

markdown_Forums

@JeremyLT done

1 Like