Basic HTML and HTML 5

Removed Removed Removed

Your code passes all the tests when I run it.
Do you mean this?
That’s not the test pass percentage. It’s what percentage of the section you have completed.

I believe you have to complete the entire curriculum to achieve 100%

Sounds like there may be a bug in the progress bar. Bugs can be reported as GitHub Issues. Whenever reporting a bug, please check first that there isn’t already an issue for it and provide as much detail as possible.

can you show a screenshot of the number of tests completed show in the curriculum?

@ilenia was asking for a screenshot of the progress in the section to work on assessing and diagnosing the problem. This is also information that you would need to include in a bug report. There is no need to be an ass about it.

Hi, there! It doesn’t show the number of tests I completed in the curriculum, but it shows the percentage of what I’ve completed so far :sweat_smile:

then you are looking in the wrong place
go to the list of all challenges, there for each section it says how many you have completed

Hi there,

How did you post that screenshot? Seems super useful ^^;

like this:

[to post a screenshot you can just paste an image in the editor, or use the button to load an image]

Ah, ha! I see what you are talking about now.
Now, for the next hurdle, learning to take a screenshot haha ;; Give me a few minutes and I will get back to you ^^;

Edit*
My work place wont allow my computer to take a screenshot I will use my phone. Sorry to keep you waiting

there is nothing in the screenshot you sent

Ok. Here it is. Not sure what it is for, but enjoy haha :slight_smile:

weren’t you lamenting always the same completions percentage?
that was for more debugging

you might be confusing me with OP (original poster :stuck_out_tongue:)

weird, I was sure to have answered the right post…

OP removed all of their comments (and then went on reddit to complain about how everyone on the forum is wrong).

I have problem with value attributes
PLZ help
https://www.freecodecamp.org/learn/responsive-web-design/basic-html-and-html5/use-the-value-attribute-with-radio-buttons-and-checkboxes

If you have a question about a specific challenge as it relates to your written code for that challenge, just click the Ask for Help button located on the challenge. It will create a new topic with all code you have written and include a link to the challenge also. You will still be able to ask any questions in the post before submitting it to the forum.

Thank you.

1 Like