Basic HTML and HTML5: Introduction to HTML5 Elements

Basic HTML and HTML5: Introduction to HTML5 Elements
0.0 0

Help,I have the code written correctly,but still not working !

Your main element only has one paragraph element (seen below).

<p>Purr jump eat the grass rip the couch scratched sunbathe, shed everywhere rip the couch sleep in the sink fluffy fur catnip scratched.</p>

Put the original paragraph inside the main element and you should pass the tests.

your option nothing changes,everything that you have written have written,

Can you copy/paste your latest code into a reply instead of using a screenshot?

When you enter a code block into the forum, precede it with a line of three backticks and follow it with a line of three backticks to make easier to read. See this post to find the backtick on your keyboard. The “preformatted text” tool in the editor (</>) will also add backticks around text.

can I take a screenshot of the entire task,or should I copy the code I wrote??

Just copy the latest code you attempted which does not pass the tests.

<main>
<p>Purr jump eat the grass rip the couch scratched sunbathe, shed everywhere rip the couch sleep in the sink fluffy fur catnip scratched.</p>
</main>

How many paragraph elements do you see in the code you just posted above?

I see 2 elements of the paragraph

In the code you just posted above, I see one main element with only one paragraph element nested in it and the text of the one paragraph element is “Purr jump eat the grass rip the couch scratched sunbathe, shed everywhere rip the couch sleep in the sink fluffy fur catnip scratched.”

I can write what I have written is not correct?

Your main element should contain the original paragraph element which the challenge started with and the new paragraph element you created. You just need to make sure the <main> is before the first paragraph element and not after it (as your original code at the top of this post shows).

Thank you for your help

CatPhotoApp

Kitty ipsum dolor sit amet, shed everywhere shed everywhere stretching attack your ankles chase the red dot, hairball run catnip eat the grass sniff.

Kitty ipsum text.

i have this code here and cant not pass this : Your p element should contain the first few words of the provided additional kitty ipsum text.
what’s wrong with it?