Basic HTML: Define head and body exercise error

Hey y’all,
Running through the basic HTML as a refresh. Despite the head and body:

• Being child elements of html
  • Encapsulating the correct things
    The tests declare that neither of those things has been done, which is ludicrous.
    Has anyone else encountered this?

Your code so far

<!DOCTYPE html>
<html>

<head>
  <title>The best page ever</title>
</head>
<body>
  <h1>The best page ever</h1>
    <p>Cat ipsum dolor sit amet, jump launch to pounce upon little yarn mouse, bare fangs at toy run hide in litter box until treats are fed. Go into a room to decide you didn't want to be in there anyway. I like big cats and i can not lie kitty ipsum dolor sit amet, shed everywhere shed everywhere stretching attack your ankles chase the red dot, hairball run catnip eat the grass sniff. Meow i could pee on this if i had the energy for slap owner's face at 5am until human fills food dish yet scamper. Knock dish off table head butt cant eat out of my own dish scratch the furniture. Make meme, make cute face. Sleep in the bathroom sink chase laser but pee in the shoe. Paw at your fat belly licks your face and eat grass, throw it back up kitty ipsum dolor sit amet, shed everywhere shed everywhere stretching attack your ankles chase the red dot, hairball run catnip eat the grass sniff.
    </p>
</body>
</html>

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; Win64; x64; rv:56.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/56.0 Waterfox/56.3.

Challenge: Define the Head and Body of an HTML Document

Link to the challenge:

Your code passes the tests. Are you using an up-to-date browser? Do you have any browser extensions running (such as an ad-blocker or a “dark mode”)?

Hey, and thanks, using those tags is dead simple.
I’m using up-to-date waterfox, which worked for all the other exercises.

What I ended up doing was opening a session in chrome and using that for that single exercise.
This is out of the way now, but a wierd bug nonetheless.

freeCodeCamp is tested against Firefox, Safari, Chrome, and Edge. It will probably usually work with other browsers, but ymmv.

I am having the exact same issue on Firefox. Then when I try with Safari the exact same code passes the tests, but I get an error that says “you appear to be offline” and the progress isn’t saved, so I have no been able to enter the code anywhere to complete this challenge and save the progress.